Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By texting “AGREE” back, you affirm that you are a US resident, 18 years of age or older, and expressly consent to receive nonmarketing and marketing text messages from Novo Nordisk or its partners in connection with Novo Nordisk’s Discover RYBELSUS® Program (the “DISCOVER RYBELSUS® PROGRAM”), a text-based program to help individuals learn more about the benefits of RYBELSUS® and how it works, and the RYBELSUS® Connect Program (the “RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM”), a text-based patient support program to help patients start and stay on RYBELSUS® (collectively, the “PROGRAMS”).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL LANGUAGE APPLIES EQUALLY TO THE PROGRAMS UNLESS OTHERWISE DESIGNATED. Your consent to receive marketing messages is not required for the receipt of goods or services from Novo Nordisk.
By participating in these SMS text messaging programs, you also agree to be bound by the PROGRAMS’ Full Mobile Terms and Conditions of Use and the Novo Nordisk Privacy Statement. For more information about data use and collection, please read the most recent version of Novo Nordisk’s Privacy Statement.
The PROGRAMS' Full Mobile Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Express Consent. As stated above, by texting “AGREE” back, I affirm that I am a US resident, 18 years of age or older, and expressly consent to receive nonmarketing and marketing text messages (SMS) and texts with images (MMS) from Novo Nordisk or its partners in connection with the PROGRAMS. I understand that these messages may be made with an auto-dialer to my telephone number and that my consent to receive marketing text messages is not required for the receipt of goods or services from Novo Nordisk. These messages may be sent from any of these phone numbers:
(609) 566-9350, (609) 631-3113, and (609) 400-4339
44535 (To learn more about the DISCOVER RYBELSUS® PROGRAM)
21848 (For the RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM and all opt-out requests)
- Message Frequency. The PROGRAMS’ message frequency will vary depending on your individual selections, but if enrolled in all features of the PROGRAMS, you may receive up to approximately 24 text messages per week from Novo Nordisk or its partners in connection with the PROGRAM. Please be aware that Novo Nordisk brands and services may have separate text messaging programs. The total number of text messages you receive from Novo Nordisk or its partners, therefore, may vary based on the number of Novo Nordisk text messaging programs for which you sign-up to receive messages.
- Cost. You will not be charged any fee from Novo Nordisk or its partners in connection with the PROGRAMS to receive nonmarketing or marketing text messages. However, Novo Nordisk encourages you to check with your mobile service provider to see what other message and data rates may apply, including any applicable roaming charges.
- Supported Carriers. The following US carriers are supported:
- Major Carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and T-Mobile USA.
- Minor Carriers: Aio Wireless, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Arizona, Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Chariton Valley Cellular, Cricket, Coral Wireless (MobiPCS), Cross, C-Spire (CellSouth), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Google Voice, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Metro PCS, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Communications, Peoples Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer, RINA, Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- Opt-Out Options.
- RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM TEXT OPT-OUT.
- You may always opt-out of receiving text messages from Novo Nordisk or its partners in relation to the RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM at any time by sending a reply text stating “STOP,” texting “STOP” to 21848, or visiting www.rc-optout.carespeak.com.
- Those enrolled in the RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM may also opt-in to receive daily medicine reminders, refill reminders, and motivational and support messages (“Optional Messages”). You may opt-out of receiving these Optional Messages by following the below instructions.
- To stop receiving daily medicine reminders only, either send a reply text stating “OFF,” or text “OFF” to 21848 to stop receiving medicine reminders only.
- To stop receiving refill reminders and revoke your consent to share your personal health information (as detailed in the HIPAA Waiver located at https://mhm.carespeak.com/rybelsusconnect/waiver.html) only, either send a reply text stating “REVOKE,” or text “REVOKE” to 21848 to stop receiving the refill reminders only. Please know that once you opt-out of refill reminders, you cannot opt back in to receive them again.
- To stop receiving motivational messages only through the PROGRAMS, either send a reply text stating “GRATEFULOFF,” or text “GRATEFULOFF” to 21848 to stop receiving motivational messages only.
- You will receive a confirmation of your opt-out of that text messaging program. Please note that this will only opt you out of the Optional Message(s). As explained above, you understand that you can quit the PROGRAM and stop receiving all text messages at any time by texting back STOP. This will also stop any additional data collection. You also will remain opted-in to other Novo Nordisk text and email messaging programs for which you have enrolled, if enrolled.
- RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM WEBSITE OPT-OUT.
- In addition to opting-out of the RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM as set forth above, you may also choose to stop receiving all text messages related to the PROGRAM by visiting www.rc-optout.carespeak.com and entering your cell phone number into the field provided there. Please note that by opting-out via the website you will no longer receive any text messages from the RYBELSUS® CONNECT PROGRAM. You will remain opted into other Novo Nordisk text or other email messaging programs for which you have enrolled.
- DISCOVER RYBELSUS® PROGRAM TEXT OPT-OUT.
- You may always opt-out of receiving text messages from Novo Nordisk or its partners in relation to the DISCOVER RYBELSUS® PROGRAM at any time by sending a reply text stating “STOP,” texting “STOP” to 44535.
- If you remain in the DISCOVER RYBELSUS® PROGRAM more than 35 days after you complete your registration you will automatically be opted out.
- Your Mobile Telephone Number. You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number and you opt-in to receive text messages for the PROGRAMS.
- Eligibility. To receive text messages or calls for the PROGRAMS, you must be a resident of the US and 18 years of age or older. Novo Nordisk reserves the right to require you to prove that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Access or Delivery to Mobile Network is Not Guaranteed. Delivery of information and content to a mobile device is not guaranteed and may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. Alerts sent via text message may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. Novo Nordisk will not be held responsible for any delays in the receipt of any text messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service provider or network operator. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to mobile network services, are outside of Novo Nordisk’s control, and Novo Nordisk is not responsible or liable for issues arising from them.
- Privacy & Security.
- Since Novo Nordisk appreciates the value of your private personal health information, Novo Nordisk wants you to understand that it cannot guarantee the security of any personal health information transmitted via SMS text message. SMS text messages are not encrypted or protected. These communications and, possibly the content, may be stored on servers where mobile carrier employees, governments, or other unknown third parties might be able to view or access them.
- Novo Nordisk understands and values the importance of your privacy. Please be aware that the data obtained from you in connection with this SMS message service may, among other things, include your cell phone number, carrier name, and message date, time, and content. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. In addition, your responses to any survey questions in these PROGRAMS will be combined with the responses from other participants in these PROGRAMS and shared with Novo Nordisk and the PROGRAMS’ partners. However, the information shared with Novo Nordisk and the PROGRAMS’ partners will not include your name, date of birth, or cell phone number or cell phone carrier. For more information on how we collect and use your information, please read our full Privacy Statement. If you opt out (as explained above) from receiving text messages from the PROGRAMS, any future data collection from you will end. You also understand that a significant portion of the PROGRAMS is conducted via text messaging. These text messages may contain health information. Standard text messaging is not encrypted, and a third party could read these messages.
- NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. The PROGRAMS include text message support to help you learn more about and/or start on RYBELSUS®. OUR CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A REPLACEMENT OR SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THE CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS DO NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT ARISE REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE PROVIDED BY YOU IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. You understand that Novo Nordisk does not endorse any particular physician or health care provider for the treatment of any specific medical condition.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use. Novo Nordisk may revise, modify, or amend the PROGRAM’s Mobile Terms and Conditions of Use for text messages and calls at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment will take effect when such changes are circulated to PROGRAM participants via text message. Novo Nordisk encourages you to thoroughly review any changes to Terms and Conditions of Use should you receive them.
- Termination of Text Messaging. Novo Nordisk may suspend or terminate your receipt of Novo Nordisk text messages if Novo Nordisk believes you are in breach of these Mobile Terms and Conditions for SMS Messages. Your receipt of Novo Nordisk text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Novo Nordisk reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of Novo Nordisk text messages, with or without notice. You assume sole responsibility for the proper use and scheduling of any medications, treatments, and procedures related to the patient's health care and disease management. Novo Nordisk assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information entered by you.